Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Give Your Saturday to Shelley

Shelley needs your help for her Petition Drive!

When: Saturday, December 15, 2007, 9:30 a.m.
What: Petition Drive for Dr. Shelley Sekula Gibbs for Congress
Where: Dr. Shelley Sekula Gibbs for Congress Campaign Headquarters, 1001 Pineloch Drive, Suite 650 – Houston, TX 77062
Why: To Help Gather Signatures for Dr. Shelley Sekula Gibbs’ Candidate Filing Petition.

Defeating Nick Lampson will require all of our support. I hope everyone can make it.

-Joel

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Jeff"

Your half-witted commentary is a true example of the ignorance of the Republican Party. The ignorance of your self and other Republicans led to defeat in '06 & will surely happen again in 08.

Anonymous said...

is that right, well mr. or should i say ms. "cause i can't say mrs. haha", " thats because marriage is for a man and a woman". Come' on you know this. But what I do know is this you talk about ignorance, dude this guy kisses men. Who is ignorant again? If you ain't heard;
Lunz reps tha 3rd
GET AT ME!!!
And Jeff is my stage name you will refer to me as Lunz from now on.
R.I.P. Chad "Pimp C" Butler, Port Arthur has lost a son.

Anonymous said...

I like the way you call my name out, but you are on anonymous. Isn't that so funny. Dude really I feel like me.

Anonymous said...

I once met Joel in a bathroom at La Guardia...